Hamburg away sale dates announced

dannybcity said:
I've got 3,690 so I want one for the loyalty points despite not being able to go. I hope it gets down that far.

Just to clarify folks, if I do manage to get a ticket I'll probably acution it, in a similar way de niro did for Shalke(?) and give the profit to charity. As I say I only want the points and I'm not interested in making money off other blues so this seems like the fairest way of doing it.

I doubt I'll get on anyway, I've not even got 3,700.

dannybcity said:
dannybcity said:
I've got 3,690 so I want one for the loyalty points despite not being able to go. I hope it gets down that far.

Just to clarify folks, if I do manage to get a ticket I'll probably acution it, in a similar way de niro did for Shalke(?) and give the profit to charity. As I say I only want the points and I'm not interested in making money off other blues so this seems like the fairest way of doing it.

Why not just not buy one and let someone who has the points and wants to go buy it.

BillyMC said:
dannybcity said:
dannybcity said:

Why not just not buy one and let someone who has the points and wants to go buy it.

Because I'll want to go to the semi if we get that far so I'll need the extra 10 points to make sure.

Richard said:
Take it Im fucked with 3610?

Border line.

It was ok for Schalke and I reckon theres less demand for this, out of 15 of us that went Schalke theres only 2 on this one.

we surely don't have 2,500 season tickets with 3800+ points?
i got 4000 and not goin so not worried bout a ticket but surely people with lower than 3800 will get a look in

greenie said:
we surely don't have 2,500 season tickets with 3800+ points?
i got 4000 and not goin so not worried bout a ticket but surely people with lower than 3800 will get a look in

Does anyone know someone at the ticket office or at City who would have an idea how many Blues have 3800+??? I'd be shocked if 2500 people have that many. I've had SC since 99 and go to about 6 or so away every year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.