Hamburg Home Game

BLUE BELLS

Was on the phone first thing this morning only to be told eventually via a telephone message that the game was sold out, i was so irate so thought id send an email to vent my anger, anyway within 40 minutes got a reply with an apology and the offer of 2 seats for the game!!!

Unbelievable, my faith was restored!!

BLUE BELLS said:
Was on the phone first thing this morning only to be told eventually via a telephone message that the game was sold out, i was so irate so thought id send an email to vent my anger, anyway within 40 minutes got a reply with an apology and the offer of 2 seats for the game!!!

Unbelievable, my faith was restored!!

Did they mention the 2 seats are on the block stones next to the burger vans outside the ground?

marco said:
...if we make the semi's normal service will be resumed

24k then, jk.

I think it was a very smart move by City's mgmt, you will be able to recruit a lot of future Blues and excite some of the older fans as well, that might not have visited the stadium for a while. At the same point you probably managed to hold off another 3,000 Hamburg supporters (which I don't think really matters when it comes to the outcome of the game, these professional players are unfortunately not touched by atmosphere anymore - but the atmosphere will be great regardless, I'm sure).

Looking very much forward to the game lads! (received my tickets for both legs today!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.