Hamburg Info

Blumers Bloomers

It's Mr BB's 40th at the weekend and he will be celebrating in Berlin/Hamburg (with a load of mates, doesn't want Mrs BB there cramping his style)

Any recommendations for pubs/bars?

And most importantly, anywhere recommended where he might be able to watch the City game on Sunday in Hamburg? Long shot I know

Cheers all and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

andyhinch said:
Used to work there, do a Saturday all nighter then the the fish market in the morning, shame your taking the Mrs, I could recommend so other places :)

And some fell on stoney ground..................:)

andyhinch said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Reeperbahn and a St Pauli game.

Only dissss

Though before you raise expectations, it's no Amsterdam.....
Better IMHO if you know the right place's

Spent a great deal of time in both mate...... Depends what your tipple is but for me it's night and day... I also got lost in that 'building' nobody goes in and had a panic attack at what could only be described as the set of total recall!!!

andyhinch said:
Only dissss

Though before you raise expectations, it's no Amsterdam.....
Better IMHO if you know the right place's

Spent a great deal of time in both mate...... Depends what your tipple is but for me it's night and day... I also got lost in that 'building' nobody goes in and had a panic attack at what could only be described as the set of total recall!!!
Spent a lot of time in both myself mate, like them both

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.