Hamburg spares

lincolnblue.

I know it's late but I have been waiting for the tickets since Friday and I have been told they were sent special delivery today so will be available tomorrow. I have 4 spare for hamburg away unsure yet wether they are the £19 or the £27. I got them from my local supporters club but people have got there own so now dont need mine.
On top of the ticket price is
£1.50 booking fee
£1 supporters club fee that I had to pay
£1.25 special delivery split between the tickets that o had to pay
And I have to go collect them tomorrow so I am loosing 2 hours pay.

Looking for £25 if they are lower price band or £33 if they are upper.

There is one problem, they are available for collection from 1pm tomorrow but from Lincoln, if anyone wants them please P.M me and when I get in tonight I will ring people back if they can leave mobile numbers.

One person was interested but started giving me shot because I didn't have the tickets yet, I was told they were being posted Friday, Saturday andthen found out they were posted today by special delivery, cheers Dan

I've had a load of PM's how about people post in here and organize one car of peoplecoming down instead of 4
I'll be logging back in at about 9 tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.