Hamburg tickets

BurnCK

On Monday, after the tickets had all 'Sold Out', I sent Customer Services a friendly email advising that I felt the club should have taken previous UEFA cup attendance, and Citycard holders into account and expressed how I hoped they would deal with it better next time.

I got an email back advising me that they had reserved 2 tickets for me against my Citycard and I should contact them to pay for them. I rang them yesterday and they allocated me 2 tickets after confirming that they saw that I had been to previous UEFA games. It seems that the club may have held some tickets back, so the club may have actually thought it through during the period when the tickets were on hold.

Any other Citycard holder who has been to previous games may wanna just drop them an email advising of your disappointment that you couldnt get a ticket this time round, as they may still have some left. I did have to pay £10 per ticket, but that certainly doesnt bother me. Thanks MCFC !!

EDIT : Sorry, didnt see the other post on this topic. Seems others have got hold of them too by calling or going down to the ticket office in person.

Its the tickets they refused the Hamburg fans who bought online to sit in our end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.