Hamburg Translation Service

BlueAlba

As a fluent german speaker i am more than happy to translate any phrases which you may wish to use on thursday. See you near the Reeperbahn!!

BlueAlba said:
As a fluent german speaker i am more than happy to translate any phrases which you may wish to use on thursday. See you near the Reeperbahn!!

Whats 'how much for a quick hand job flower'?.

Not for me, my mate wants to know (honest)...

gazhinio said:
BlueAlba said:

Whats 'how much for a quick hand job flower'?.

Not for me, my mate wants to know (honest)...
yeah yeah lol

City fans should learn and chant "Englaender Weltmeister! Englaender Weltmeister! Englaender Weltmeister!" because I'm getting pretty sick and tired of chanting it by myself, when winding my German mates up... ;-)

MattRGF said:
City fans should learn and chant "Englaender Weltmeister! Englaender Weltmeister! Englaender Weltmeister!" because I'm getting pretty sick and tired of chanting it by myself, when winding my German mates up... ;-)
i might be being stupid but what does that mean??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.