hamburg

swinton blue

best away trip i have ever had never laughed so much in my life top time.
highlights:
reeperbahn in the sunshine
"singin the blues" in the gronud
great stadium
great atmosphere
mate bringing back the most ugly bird i have ever seen

any stories anyone wants to post feel free

^^ Same, i was in the home end and there was a group of 12 or so of us and was fantastic, complete shock on there faces. :)

i dont think there fans have seen anything like it everytime you looked over to them they were all taking pictures and videos of us

swinton blue said:
i dont think there fans have seen anything like it everytime you looked over to them they were all taking pictures and videos of us

We've had Ajax and Galatasaray fans here and, no offence, they were more louder, rowdier and whatnot than the City fans were.

I'm not dissing you guys or anything or saying that your rendition of Blue Moon didn't echo throughout the Volkspark and that 10 minute chant at the start of the second half wasn't impressive or good or anything...just saying that we've seen better, in all fairness.

You might be saying the same about us next week, how PSG and Aalborg fans (for example) were louder and stuff (although I don't know how loud were they exactly)

swinton blue said:
from what i was told around the reeperbahn didnt ajax just come and smashed up all the pubs

Yeah, unfortunately. Although I meant inside the stadium, sorry forgot to mention that :-)

the away support in europe at coms have not took there allocation looks like you will change that on thursday should make for a cracking atmosphere

I loved that chanting last night (last night!!! It feels like last week!) after the goal. The announcer came on and the whole crowd would chant something back, then he'd say something, then they'd shout back. They did the same at Aalborg.

Wish we could do something like that at our place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.