Hamburg

willipp

Im going on a stag do to Hamburg in October and after a few ideas of things to do during the day other than sit in a pub drinking. Has anyone done any brewery tours, beer halls or any other kind of recommendations for things to do in the day for a group of 25 lads.

St Pauli play on the friday night so we are considering going to watch them.

The Dom (massive funfair / carnival) might be on - if so it will be in the St Pauli district.

Then of course there is the Reeperbahn.

Also worth booking tickets in advance for the football, usually sells out. There is an english lang link to the fanshop.

You must take in the game, especially as you can drink in the stands
The whole German football experience, supporters mixing together without the slightest hint of trouble, is something I recommend to all football fans
Yes thats something we are doing on the friday evening hopefully, its a 5:30pm kick off as well which is good as still gives us time to go out at night as well. Been told there are tonnes of bars all around the ground and great for pre match build up.

Used to work over there when I was a kid, an all nighter on the Saturday then straight to the fish market is a must, some great rough as fuck bars on the docks
Is the fish market an actual fish market? Not sure i could stomach that after an all nighter.

The Dom (massive funfair / carnival) might be on - if so it will be in the St Pauli district.

Then of course there is the Reeperbahn.

Also worth booking tickets in advance for the football, usually sells out. There is an english lang link to the fanshop.
I think the whole Reeperbahn is why he we chose Hamburg. Just trying to get a few ideas for other things to do whilst there. Reeperbahn sounds messy.

After a fashion, trust me every one does it, it's packed and you can still get plenty to drink, Herbert Stass is well worth checking out ;-)
will defo have a look cheers. As for Herbert Strass, i think that may be worth a look

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.