Hands up if you HATE Olly f'in Murs

nmc

Team supported
MCFC
I see the Essex boy RAG is doing the BBC predictions with Lawro this week. Boasting that he is a RAG season ticket holder. This arse represents everything that is wrong in the UK today. He goes on a reality TV show - even amongst a cast of no hopers he doesn't win - largely because he's talentless - yet he still manages to become a 'C list' celebrity, releases a string of crap singles (that get air play! John Peel must turn in his grave) and honestly thinks he is some sort of music superstar YCNMIU. And to cap it all he's a RAG from Essex. Seriously I'd love to bump in to him on a night out.....

The cookie monster said:
davymcfc said:
He doesn't affect my life in any way.
Is the correct answer.

Amen. It's bubblegum pop meant for 12 year old girls, no point railing against it. He is a c*nt though, yeah. He was on another programme last year, may have been football focus I don't remember, but he said something like "I saw Beckham playing for them and thought "well, if he's from Essex and can play for them then I can be from Essex and support them"" nice logic Olly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.