Hannah Clarke

milly08

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020...suspected-murder-suicide/11981348?pfmredir=sm
I am finding it increasingly upsetting the more I hear about this story.
Watching the news coverage last night left me feeling numb that there could be such evil people amongst us.
I just cannot imagine what the last moments of their lives would have been like.
*WARNING*
The attached article and subsequent linked articles are very upsetting

That video of him 'playfighting' with his kids is one of the most perverted things I have ever seen. Surely not just hindsight that makes that look so morally wrong.

The guy clearly had severe mental health problems, along with a narcissistic personality. How this woman and her kids were not protected from this monster is nothing short of criminal.

That video of him 'playfighting' with his kids is one of the most perverted things I have ever seen. Surely not just hindsight that makes that look so morally wrong.

The guy clearly had severe mental health problems, along with a narcissistic personality. How this woman and her kids were not protected from this monster is nothing short of criminal.

Its a terrible tragedy but your comments on the play fighting being the most perverted thing you have seen are fucking ridiculous.

Its a terrible tragedy but your comments on the play fighting being the most perverted thing you have seen are fucking ridiculous.

Sorry mate, but pretending to grab a baby in a choke hold and throwing it on its face is way over the top. I refuse to condone child abuse. If this was going on on camera, I dread to think what was going on behind closed doors.

Worrying that you can hear who I presume is the wife recording it and laughing. But if you're more than likely getting filled in off your ex-Rugby League player husband, you'd probably do as you're told. The family have been seriously let down by authorities, and the bloke himself obviously needed help.

Sorry mate, but pretending to grab a baby in a choke hold and throwing it on its face is way over the top. I refuse to condone child abuse. If this was going on on camera, I dread to think what was going on behind closed doors.

Worrying that you can hear who I presume is the wife recording it and laughing. But if you're more than likely getting filled in off your ex-Rugby League player husband, you'd probably do as you're told. The family have been seriously let down by authorities, and the bloke himself obviously needed help.

You’re obviously clued up on all the facts, perhaps you can enlighten us further on how the “authorities “ failed to recognise what was happening in that family and what evidence was presented to them that they ignored?

This is a horrible story and the man obviously had issues but ultimately if he was the instigator of what happened he takes responsibility for it (yes I know he’s dead).

As a parent to 3 boys and 1 girl i can tell you i have played rough house numerous times, often at the behest of the kids and its always been done with a laugh and to the enjoyment of everyone.

I certainly dont feel the need to apologise for it, i certainly dont find it perverted as you put it and my wife who has witnessed it and laughed certainly didn't do so because i would knock her out if she didn't!

Its a horrific story of a man who has murdered his own family and everyone is shocked and disgusted by his actions but im at a loss as to why you feel the need to call what is often normal playful behaviour between parents and kids for many, perverted?

Each to their own i suppose.

Tragic for them all but I can see nothing wrong with that video of play fighting.
I'm from a large family and it was regular for us to do the same with my father after watching the wrestling on Saturday afternoon and we never saw it as violence.
My father was a kind gentle man but it was proper rough and tumble stuff and knocks and bumps a plenty.
If anything I feel more saddened and perplexed after seeing that video.
Sad, so very sad.

Perverted is a bit strong however i do agree with the jist of his posts, there's play fighting with your kids but slamming them face first into the mattress seems way over the top, plus one or 2 other things he did with them, the choke holds especially.

Such a tragic case, he obviously needed help, wonder if he's ever tried getting any or just hid his demons inside.

Perverted is a bit strong however i do agree with the jist of his posts, there's play fighting with your kids but slamming them face first into the mattress seems way over the top, plus one or 2 other things he did with them, the choke holds especially.

Such a tragic case, he obviously needed help, wonder if he's ever tried getting any or just hid his demons inside.

Without being there mate its difficult to judge. My eldest lads where WWE mad so the pretend holds where very much part and parcel of our roughhouse pretend play but they remained just that, pretend.

Ive no issue in anyone not agreeing to it, as i said each to their own but i do object to the perverted opinion.

On that I am out of this thread before i get called something worse ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.