Hannah Clarke

Without being there mate its difficult to judge. My eldest lads where WWE mad so the pretend holds where very much part and parcel of our roughhouse pretend play but they remained just that, pretend.

Ive no issue in anyone not agreeing to it, as i said each to their own but i do object to the perverted opinion.

On that I am out of this thread before i get called something worse ;-)
Haha. No i agree that a bit of rough and tumble is good, had it with my dad and did the same with my lad until he was too big for me........ Just think a couple of this guys antics went too far imo.

Sorry lads but I will agree to disagree.

My dad used to let me win in play fights, and I was paired up with bigger kids and my older brother at our old Muay Thai gym, to learn how to be humbled and fight well above my weight.

I could be well off the mark with this bloke, but all the telltale signs of a bully are there. Grabbing a 2 year old in a choke hold and pretending to rag it around is gonna cause more damage to the kid than good.

Horrific. Evil. I was too young to understand the Ivan Milat and Snowtown murders so this is the worst crime I can remember happening in Australia.

There are no positives from this story but hopefully it encourages other domestic violent victims to seek help and have their stories taken seriously. It's just so incredibly sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.