Hansen has his say....

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
oakiecokie said:
How the fuck can we make him eat his words ??
There is NOT one piece of criticism,which isn`t warranted !!
I hate the fooker but how can any City fan OR player say otherwise ??

Yeah - I thought the same thing. City beating the scum doesn't make Hansen eat his words at all. We were shit against Liverpool - that's all he said.

Yeah.. tell us something we don't fuckin know Tommie, for once in your life, eh!!

Wot sort of a fan are you, where's the come back, where's the rallying cry, where's the "us against them" attitude we're going to need in just over a days time... wot the hell is wrong with you these days mate??

Just put your vendetta to one side for a fucking minute please and get behind the lads this sat...

And don't tell me how much you'll be crossing fingers and toes come 5:15 this Sat because I want to see you give just ONE LITTLE BIT OF ENCOURAGEMENT to the lads before the MASSIVE game this Sat..

Can you at least manage that?? Or do you blame all the players for your hatred of Mancini now?? After all, they're the ones who will be either:

a) making your predictions come true - oh and well done for that Tolmie
b) bringing us to within 90 mins of an EPIC moment in this clubs history

Choose a) or b), but jesus at least look like you want it to be b) - if only for 36 hours!

Fucks sake.

Again, soz mods for the language.

Blue Tooth said:
oakiecokie said:
How the fuck can we make him eat his words ??
There is NOT one piece of criticism,which isn`t warranted !!
I hate the fooker but how can any City fan OR player say otherwise ??

These words in particular.....

“If you put in a showing like that before a major FA Cup semi-final, then it is difficult to see how you can come back.

"It is likely the owners would expect the top four to be a minimum requirement for Mancini after the money they have pumped in and if there was a concentration on the FA Cup semi-final when they produced that lamentable display at Anfield, then it was a mistake.
"Form is not something you can turn on and off like a tap.

“This is not Brazil's 1970 World Cup winning team we are talking about here. Manchester City cannot just go out and play knowing everything will turn out fine.

No point City turning up then really is there because we were so shit on Monday.

We beat Utd and Hansen can shove his 'we are not worthy bollcoks' up his own arse.

-- Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:30 am --

Yeah - I thought the same thing. City beating the scum doesn't make Hansen eat his words at all. We were shit against Liverpool - that's all he said.

That's not all he said.....he is also alluding to us not being able to turn on any kind of form because of monday which is bollocks.

He said:

“If you put in a showing like that before a major FA Cup semi-final, then it is difficult to see how you can come back.

Which is true. It is difficult to suddenly turn your form around from such an inept showing. He never said we wouldn't - he said "it is difficult".

He is using Monday night to take a pop at City

He's merely giving his view on the game - that's his job. What do you want him to say - that City were unlucky and Liverpool scored 3 flukey goals?!

Stop being paranoid. What he said was right.

...I'm a City fan and I don't give a shit what Hansen thinks.

I'm sure he'd be gutted to know that as he picks up his nice fat cheque for his interview. ;)

MCFC BOB said:
City beat Sunderland 5-0 and we're the best team on the planet, which has no reason to lose any of the remaining games of the season. We lose 3-0 to Liverpool and we're out of the FA Cup before a hall has been kicked.

Football.

Nobody i have spoken with came to the conclusion that we were the best team on the planet,however they did suggest we played very well using our best players in their best positions against struggling opposition.

And how can anything other than a defeat in the cup be expected if we put on a similar display as Monday?

All eleven need to be at their very best and giving everything they have because you can be sure the Rags will.....

MCFC BOB said:
City beat Sunderland 5-0 and we're the best team on the planet, which has no reason to lose any of the remaining games of the season. We lose 3-0 to Liverpool and we're out of the FA Cup before a hall has been kicked.

Football.

Jesus, I know some people hate Stuart's laugh but this is out of order!!

:O)

He's said the truth but disgrace is a strong word, it may be right, but it's still strong.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:44 am --<br /><br />He's said the truth but disgrace is a strong word, it may be right, but it's still strong.

FantasyIreland said:
MCFC BOB said:

Football.

Nobody i have spoken with came to the conclusion that we were the best team on the planet,however they did suggest we played very well using our best players in their best positions against struggling opposition.

And how can anything other than a defeat in the cup be expected if we put on a similar display as Monday?

All eleven need to be at their very best and giving everything they have because you can be sure the Rags will.....

Exactly! We need to match their workrate at all costs.

FantasyIreland said:

More than this, we need to take the chances - however early or late. This is what will decide the outcome. We have to be RUTHLESS..

FantasyIreland said:

Fucking hell Tolmie,you make enemies quickly !!!! lol
DSonBlue has only been registered since 20th Jan 2011 (125 posts),but I assume you`ve crossed swords before with him,maybe under another username he has/had !!
Naughty boy you !!! lol mate.

he's full of shit (still)

but we are just settling into our acceptance stage now. most city fans expectations have been too high the whole season, it's starting to pan out as we all expected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.