Happy 11th Anniversary Boss!

I just wish that he would make another visit so that we can bring the rafters down cheering him on. Do you think he might come for Vinnie's testimonial? I can have a dream can't I?
That's my only gripe with him (apart from the chips running out, obviously). He should come (Oo-err) a bit more often. Honestly, your highness, we're not a bad bunch, us City fans.

Apart from the tea drinkers, cheese eaters, M******y lovers and those weirdos who think muffin and Quinn.

Oh, and the gingers among us as well.

That's my only gripe with him (apart from the chips running out, obviously). He should come (Oo-err) a bit more often. Honestly, your highness, we're not a bad bunch, us City fans.

Apart from the tea drinkers, cheese eaters, M******y lovers and those weirdos who think muffin and Quinn.

Oh, and the gingers among us as well.

Mmmmmm, I'm a tea drinker, occasionally I like a bite of cheese, however it is definitely Barm not Muffin and nobody, but nobody will ever replace my favourite Irishman Richard Dunne. So please may I be included in the good bunch of City fans.................... oh I forgot, my Grandson is ginger and my new great-granddaughter (his niece) is looking that way but she's only a few weeks old so there's time yet.

Mmmmmm, I'm a tea drinker...
...occasionally I like a bite of cheese
...oh I forgot, my Grandson is ginger and my new great-granddaughter (his niece) is looking that way but she's only a few weeks old so there's time yet.
giphy.gif

Eleven years and 10 trophies, sounds like an over achievement to me? I would have certainly settled for that return back in 2008.

Can one of our financial experts confirm

How much did HRH buy the club for?
How much, year by year, were our losses before becoming self sustaining?
And if infrastructure costs are not included, how much has that cost HRH (thinking Campus and South Stand)?
Round figures from memory.
Club bought for £200m
Total Operating Losses underwritten by Mansour £500m
Infrastructure spend by Mansour £250m.
Oh, and 13% of CFG sold for £213m. Current value of CFG in excess of 2bn.
Nice little earner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.