Happy 12th anniversary

Was in Lanzarote day before and blue dipper wanted to go and watch the match together as Everton drew 4 - 4 the weekend before.

But explained I was going home and straight to the ground and what a game that was.

Watched it in a hostel in Sydney at about 5am. Some fucker was in the TV room off his head watching megastructures or some nonsense so I kicked him out and stuck this on. One of the worst experiences I've ever had being that far away and so nervous. Despite spending 2 years in Australia and meeting my now wife over there, still a huge regret that I was there for the FA Cup semi and final win in 2011 and the Aguero moment! Still, made it back in time to see us play Wigan in the final a couple of years later. Had to shoot off after 88minutes though.

What an atmosphere that was.

We were absolutely shitting ourselves we’d blow it, the communal stress was fucking palpable but when that went in we went fucking mental.
Electric that night. Place was absolutely buzzing that night. The intensity was off the charts.

12 years , fucking hell

The week long build up was giving me a heart attack every minute , the media had the rags down to win , then pisscan went against everything he had done and came for a draw , and bobby told him to stfu lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.