Happy 24th birthday to NMS aka Erling Haaland

I'm glad you posted a picture of that Nordic meat monster.
At first, when I saw the 24 years ago and NMS together, it was reminding me the time the wife said "No More Sex"
Won 8 league titles and a champions league since then so its not been all bad.

Anyone care to share with those of us not in the know as to what NMS stands for please?
Nordic Meat Shield.

US Tour in 2022 comedian Milo McCabe alias Troye Hawke greets players at the airport outward bound.

Refers to Erling as a Nordic Meat Shield.

Told Jack he 'had a perfectly symmetrical face'. Jack didn't understand.....

Think it's still on Inside City somewhere. It was a fun little episode watching their perplexed reactions!

Nordic Meat Shield.

US Tour in 2022 comedian Milo McCabe alias Troye Hawke greets players at the airport outward bound.

Think it's still on Inside City somewhere. It was a fun little episode watching their perplexed reactions!
A shield is normally deployed for defensive purposes. Shouldn't it be Nordic Meat Sword... or is that something else?

Nordic Meat Shield.

Comedian you say.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.