Happy 6-1 day!

Love Micah's left hook on Serg in the group hug after the first goal!
I always felt Micah missed his real calling as a heavyweight champion of the world.
Is that the Italian Tyler commentating?
My Italian is rubbish but it does sound like he is saying something to the effect of “United are just rebuilding this year”, “they decided to conserve energy for their next match”, and “their iOS app is highly rated in the Apple store”, you’re right.

I'll never, ever forget the donut thief thumping his fists into the ground after being done through his legs yet again.

We received a call from Mrs Vienna's daughter early that morning, saying that she thought she was going into labour, so we rushed to their house with the laptop.

We sat watching in amazement as the goals went in. I’ve always thought that Mario's opener is criminally underrated; if his shot was any harder, it would have gone wide. Any softer, and the alpaca would have saved it.

IIRC, the rags were slight favourites. That day, following the semifinal six months before, were two of the earliest signs of a shift in the balance of power in Greater Manchester football.

Our granddaughter was born around midday the following day. It was a fantastic 24 hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.