Happy 65th Birthday Tony Wilson

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Completely up his own arse and his widow diddled my son out of a few hundred pounds that he was supposed to have earned working for her, which he needed to pay for a holiday and which she swore me she'd pay.

So your gripe is with his widow, not Wilson!
You're fighting a losing battle here Screamer. Not too many Wilson (the man, not the music/nightclub innovator) devotees on here. Time to beat a tactical retreat from the thread.

jimharri said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Completely up his own arse and his widow diddled my son out of a few hundred pounds that he was supposed to have earned working for her, which he needed to pay for a holiday and which she swore me she'd pay.

You're fighting a losing battle here Screamer. Not too many Wilson (the man, not the music/nightclub innovator) devotees on here. Time to beat a tactical retreat from the thread.

Never!
A prophet is never recognized in his own country..... take the rag away from Wilson (and PB's understandable gripe with his widow) and there is not a lot of negativity left..... if he was a Blue dishing it out to the rags he would be a hero here..... it is banter.... take it as that

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
jimharri said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Never!
A prophet is never recognized in his own country..... take the rag away from Wilson (and PB's understandable gripe with his widow) and there is not a lot of negativity left..... if he was a Blue dishing it out to the rags he would be a hero here..... it is banter.... take it as that

Rag or not, there was something immensely dislikeable him. He came across as a complete wanker, obsessed with his own image. He gave me the impression that he's the sort of person who would linger an extra five minutes in the bathroom, just so could enjoy the smell of his own shit for that bit longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.