Happy 65th Birthday Tony Wilson

His description of city fans on TV was we are all tossers, so for me fk the c--t dislikable self promoting turd
I wonder what he'd be saying now, if he was alive, I only ever saw him on telly and heard that comment.
To me he was always a supercilious twat, and it'd be delicious watching him squirm at the contrast now between
City and the Rags.

Sneering and supercilious, agreed. I once saw him say the happiest day of the year (whenever it was) was when City got relegated. Horrible. Makes mourinho look charming.

Besides him being at the same time a genius manipulator/Champion of Manc/A spiteful rag twunt ...... If he is dead, how can his birthday be remotely 'happy' for him?

I know its not very pc to speak ill of the dead but wilson had a touch of the savills about him. Thats not an assumption thats a fact. Fuckin tatty wanker is in the best place now. No details will be given, either believe it or dont.

Not much love for Tony on here. He made a huge contribution to the music scene in Manchester, there would've been no Hacienda without him. Met him a couple of times and thought he was OK (for a rag).

Hateful Rag ****, so he can fuck off for me.
Had decent taste in music, but if he didn't do it someone else would have.

So, fuck him.

Hateful Rag ****, so he can fuck off for me.
Had decent taste in music, but if he didn't do it someone else would have.

So, fuck him.
There's no chance anyone else would've signed the Happy Monday's after coming last in the battle of the bands. They were beyond shit but he saw something that no-one else did.

There's no chance anyone else would've signed the Happy Monday's after coming last in the battle of the bands. They were beyond shit but he saw something that no-one else did.
Just like no one else saw anything in Oasis until her man from Creation took a punt. Someone will always discover talent it's there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.