Happy Birthday El Mago!

Happy Birthday David hope this next year brings everything you hope for and more, fan favourite is an understatement, everyone is practically in love with you. :)

Absolutely love him. What a player and man. private, modest and tough as hell.

Hope he is lifting many more trophies for us.

Then the stand named after him.

Happy birthday to our greatest player .

Hope he adds the titles this year and a great year personally as well with his family.

P.S - thought this deserved a thread of its own

Damn right it deserved its own thread.
Worth the ticket price alone for the last four years alone.
Simply one of, if not the, best ever to wear a City shirt.

Happy birthday to one of the best professionals in world football and best ball retainer in pl. My fav moment of david so far was that assist to dzeko for city 6th. Share yours

Happy Birthday David. Almost 10 years ago I was walking to the ground to watch City v Valencia in the Thomas Cook Trophy. I looked up and there was the Valencia team bus making its way to the Etihad. A young David Silva was looking down towards us and i just instinctively gave him the thumbs up and he seemed genuinely surprised that I would do that and waved back. (It was just a friendly) Anyway he scored the only goal of the game and the people I was with gave me grief that my 'mate' had scored the goal that beat us. Anyway my point is that I have convinced myself from that day that I have somehow played a part (however small) in him choosing to sign for us 2 years later by displaying what a friendly bunch we are. You are all very welcome ;-)
Nice post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.