Happy birthday Mario...

All six goals were brilliant that day, but that opener from Mario was exquisite..
It was.

I've said many times before, Mario hit the ball with perfect strength; any harder and it would have gone wide, any softer and the alpaca would have saved it.

Happy Birthday, Mario.

Last edited:
By the age of 22 hed won CL, 3 x Serie A titles, 2 domestic Italian cups, F.a cup and premier league. An impressive record but sadly nothing since.

What has he done now ?

Roberto Mancini on Mario Balotelli: “I am very sorry to see him in this condition. At 30 he should be in full technical football maturity and would have been very useful to the national team. I love him and I hope something good always happens to him.” [
@goal
via
@MailSport

What has he done now ?

Roberto Mancini on Mario Balotelli: “I am very sorry to see him in this condition. At 30 he should be in full technical football maturity and would have been very useful to the national team. I love him and I hope something good always happens to him.” [
@goal
via
@MailSport
Think he is talking about Mario not having a club. Crazy as it sounds we need a forward. I would take him back on a temp deal until the season is over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.