Happy Clapper thread

Did you watch us under Alan Ball and Frank Clark?

I certainly did, I also have lost massive interest in football with what's going on in the world and health regarding family members. I also never used to watch the games on tv if my kids were at mine .

So seeing us perform badly when we are better than that yeah adds to the annoyance and frustration

Not much happy clapping going on here...!

City are not even out of first gear yet, we are getting back to full strength and our fitness is coming, nobody can live with us when all these elements come together as they are right now.

City will win the CL and the PL this season

Have some of that yer miserable twats, some on here don’t know they are born... Yes we are not firing on all cylinders but nobody else is setting the place on fire either, we are a won game in hand from being right in the mix despite being poor so far, top of our CL group, in the FA Cup and latter stages of the Man City Cup

Ps. I am a fully paid up member of the FOC Club, I am a miserable, moaning **** most of the time and I only slag City off in the privacy of my own self harm, panic room.. CTID

Nearly forgot, happy fuckin Christmas an all...!!!

Just to add to the happy clapping:

Laporte, Dias, Jesus, Torres, Foden are all very young indeed and will all improve hugely.

With the next generation of kids coming though, you can see the new City taking place. We had the Yaya team of 2011-14, the KDB team of 2017-19 and we are about to enter a new era. The Torres Team?

Just to add to the happy clapping:

Laporte, Dias, Jesus, Torres, Foden are all very young indeed and will all improve hugely.

With the next generation of kids coming though, you can see the new City taking place. We had the Yaya team of 2011-14, the KDB team of 2017-19 and we are about to enter a new era. The Torres Team?
The Foden team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.