Happy Father's Day! What are Your Plans for Today...?

I’m coming back from a stag-do in Barcelona and the missus and child are the mother in laws - empty house when I get back

By the way Barcelona airport is fucking horrendous. Should have taken off 50 minutes but I’m sat on the tarmac. No communication whatsoever. I’m never coming back

My daughter’s 9th birthday party.
On a farm.
With her friend whose bday and party it also jointly is.
With 18 of their friends.
Along with lots of other families. And lots and lots of other kids.
The joy.

After a traumatic evening with the masons!

A nice swim this morning, just watching the parade on deansgate with the kids while the mrs makes a nice Sunday lunch. Then bottle of wine tonight followed by an episode of columbo.

got up at 5 love early morning quiet house , made Mrs a brew in bed (wtf),cut the grass,just having sausage butties ,watch the footy,family coming round later(daughters 16th) watch some more footy

Had a lovely walk through the woods to the beach. Now back in the garden drinking red wine, a lovely dinner is being prepared with either an apple or our own rhubarb, crumble with custard.

Probably have a gin soon.

The football on the telly and as I’m wearing a new shirt that sets my eyes off perfectly, I may be on a promise too.

It’s not easy, but, I battle on.

Had a lovely walk through the woods to the beach. Now back in the garden drinking red wine, a lovely dinner is being prepared with either an apple or our own rhubarb, crumble with custard.

Probably have a gin soon.

The football on the telly and as I’m wearing a new shirt that sets my eyes off perfectly, I may be on a promise too.

It’s not easy, but, I battle on.
Why are you wearing a red shirt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.