Happy Lancashire Day

Oh no he isn't!!!!

Sorry I couldn't resist lol. It's weird he has never had any other TV roles. I know he did have a drink problem for a while.

He has, just not recurring.

Not really surprising tbh, most soap actors don't go on to anything else besides other soaps. Can't really see Curly being much of a fit on Hollyoaks.

Didn’t he release an album at some point?

It rings a bell. I used to see him slaughtered in the Barleycorn in Didsbury and a few times in Charlie Brown's club in Chorlton.

I remember the days when we were shit and him and Les Battersby got a bigger cheer than the team when they were spotted at the game.

It rings a bell. I used to see him slaughtered in the Barleycorn in Didsbury and a few times in Charlie Brown's club in Chorlton.

I remember the days when we were shit and him and Les Battersby got a bigger cheer than the team when they were spotted at the game.
Just after coming back from uni, I was bar managing a pub that Les came in one lunchtime whilst he was filming on location for Corrie.

He was an utter nob.

A few have had other roles but I guess Kevin was an odd fit for an actor even in Coronation street
Turned up for an interview with Lorraine Kelly live on TV….with a security tag on his jeans!!!
Did he ever act in anything else on TV? He used to act the part of a drunken pisshead in the “Horse & Jockey” in Chorlton back in the day.

Just after coming back from uni, I was bar managing a pub that Les came in one lunchtime whilst he was filming on location for Corrie.

He was an utter nob.

I saw him in some documentary about trying to resurrect his career and yes he did come across as a bit of a knob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.