Happy New Year Blues

Happy new year to all blues and their families except family members who support rags and dippers.

Happy New Year to all Blues,and now perhaps. is the appropriate time to apologise for any over the top postings ive made in anger or drink..its easy to get carried away online with opinions.At the end of the day we are all Football fans..some of us possibly a little too cynical about the way the game is going...its passion for the game that drives the opinions,but ive over stepped the mark a few times in making my point,so to @Blue hammer 85..and others
I,m winding me neck in.. and will refrain from personal digs,which are ,quite rightly ,out of order on here.
Not sure where our beautiful game is heading,lets hope somebody or something can get to grips with the running of the game.....
All the best to all true Football Fans out there.

Happy new year to all my fellow blues on here, hope you have a healthy and prosperous 2020’ can’t extend this to the rags and dippers on here as I hate you bastards:)

Edit: happy new year @Magicpole think we’ve just about adopted you m8

Happy new year to all blues,I’m hoping that with the turn of the year to a new one that our luck with injuries clears up and our defence and team in general become more like what we are used too,and starting with a convincing home win to a now cagey Everton under ancelotti..

Happy new year to each and every fellow blue on here, this decade has been amazing for us if the next ones half as good i’ll be happy, all the best for 2020 blues ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.