Happy Saint Patrick's Day.

It's nearly all over here and after a big fry for breakfast,I've been avoiding the "official" celebrations and caning the Murphy's I ordered in.

Any excuse for a piss up always welcome! Happy St Pat's Fetters.

Was getting a few Snapchats from friends in Ireland last night. Out with a few Irish mates tonight in Liverpool, let's have it. Still regret not playing hurling when I had the chance.

waterloo blue said:
A mates son has let me know Boston's parade was boycotted by Guinness,anybody have a clue why?.

Apparently the Catholic church banned LGBT groups from attending, as being gay is only acceptable to the Catholic church if you a paedophile priest, so Guinness quite rightly pulled out of sponsorship at the last moment.
Which is, in itself, quite ironic.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
waterloo blue said:
A mates son has let me know Boston's parade was boycotted by Guinness,anybody have a clue why?.

Apparently the Catholic church banned LGBT groups from attending, as being gay is only acceptable to the Catholic church if you a paedophile priest, so Guinness quite rightly pulled out of sponsorship at the last moment.
Which is, in itself, quite ironic.

What's the point of BM having a moderator living in Boston if the lazy get can't even sort out a piss up properly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.