Happy Star Wars day..

I've seen some people treated like lepers for saying that.

I personally think they aren't as good as they are hyped to be. Disney are now bleeding the whole thing dry. Lucas best trilogy of films was Indiana Jones IMO.

Personally, i think they are doing a very good job with the Star Wars franchise. Particularly the tv series that have come out.

The best Disney Star Wars film that's come out so far was Rogue One.

With the tv Mandalorian, Bobba Fett soon to be Kenobi tv series, and we have further series of Mando, Bobba Fett coming out. And of course we have Ashokas tv series, a series based on the team featured in Rogue One.

Great time for Star Wars fans, comes as no surprise whatever Jon Favreau is touching lately is a success.

Lucas Arts did a great job with Clone Wars & Rebels which fills in many of the gaps the prequels dont actually tell you.

Personally, i think they are doing a very good job with the Star Wars franchise. Particularly the tv series that have come out.

With the tv Mandalorian, Bobba Fett soon to be Kenobi tv series, and we have further series of Mando, Bobba Fett coming out. And of course we have Ashokas tv series, a series based on the team featured in Rogue One.

Great time for Star Wars fans, comes as no surprise whatever Jon Favreau is touching lately is a success.

Lucas Arts did a great job with Clone Wars & Rebels which fills in many of the gaps the prequels dont actually tell you.
It the saturation that concerns me.

Russel T Davies is planning the same with taking creative control over Doctor Who with various spin offs. That's my favourite. However I get bored if there was various forms of it. Even Star Trek going the same way with both TV and animated versions all tied together. I blame Marvel! :)

It the saturation that concerns me.

Russel T Davies is planning the same with taking creative control over Doctor Who with various spin offs. That's my favourite. However I get bored if there was various forms of it. Even Star Trek going the same way with both TV and animated versions all tied together. I blame Marvel! :)
Strange New Worlds starts tomorrow.

Reactions: mat

Are you Jon Favreau?

Happy Star Wars day to everyone with a lithp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.