happy with a draw tonight

york away to this!

...i'd be happy with a draw tonight.................though I'll be f*cking ecstatic when we pummel the red sh*te to oblivion!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

york away to this! said:
...i'd be happy with a draw tonight.................though I'll be f*cking ecstatic when we pummel the red sh*te to oblivion!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think the same

Happy with a draw? Only if we needed just one point to take the premiership (or if the salford 11 needed a full 3 points to avoid relagation down to the championship) - in all other circumstances it's a win or win to my mind.

I do know where you're coming from though - thing's are different now that we have the quality squad & top notch manager we deserve. . it's even got me thinking 'big picture / it's a marathon not a sprint' etc. but then again it's us against the swamprags and the greater the agony they suffer the better.

I don't even want a simple win . . I want to see them slaughtered!

I hope to God Bobby and the players aren't thinking the same. Come on, be positive, believe in it, we shouldn't fear them anymore, let's go all out for the win!!!! I've psyched myself up for more than a point - I want all three and a performance that reminds them the tables are turning.

A draw?

No thanks. Let's go after them, go after them hard and force a win.

The time for being mediocre is over.

draw OK

but we can muller them if we win the midfield battle as I expect

Sack the draw, we are at home, we have already beaten the champions and the best team in the league at home. We should be going for the win and should onlyu really be happy with the win. Thats what makes sucessful teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.