Happy with the days events?

mancityscot said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
I think more importantly is that none of our immediate competitors have strengthened significantly

In fact I'd say they have all considerably weakened

Spuds window is a disaster

Arsenal too

Chelsea only Mata

Good window for us on all counts

Chelsea got meireles too, solid replacement for lampard or whoever. Arsenal jus depression signings IMO, they may work however. Spurs got parker and adebayor but no improvement on what they already have. Liverpool IMO good players, none spectacular mind, although they could go far

I left out Meireles because I don't rate him as anything like world class..which is what Chelsea should be aiming for..it's an impulse buy after missing out on Modric IMO

We have gone a ling way towards cutting our wage bill, and therefore complying with FFP, so in that respect we have to be happy, although it would have been a full set had Ned and Bridge gone. Some of the young lads have gone out to get vital experience, which is good, biggest concern though is which 4 players will he be able to name as the City trained for CL squad with SWP gone, Boyata on loan and Ned seemingly surplus, Surely Micah is the only player who qualifies, in which case by the rules of the competition we forfeit 3 places in the squad and can only register 22 players.

Gutted for Nedum, absolutely gutted.

He is a top lad and a good player.

Needed a move to get regular football.

Looks like he will be in no mans land until at least January.

Proper blue Ned.

El Kun said:

Proper blue Ned.
Maybe Mancini is to let bygones be bygones. It'd be a first but eez possible. I think Ned could get a few games and prove himself. I remember when everyone was saying that he is better than Micah.

El Kun said:

Proper blue Ned.
he is a dick, fooling around slagging his manager off live on tv, hope enjoys the EDS!

Good day and a great window overall.

Was sad to see Shauny go but he is good enough to be playing premier league football and I hope he does well at QPR.

Glad we got rid of Bellamy and his 90k a week wage, as well as Adebayor and Santa Cruz.
I think Owen Hargreves could turn out to be a cracking signing if he could just stay fit. He will be great cover for De jong Barry Milner and Yaya and will no doubt get games if he can avoid injury.

Overall great transfer window for us.

eastlands oasis said:
We have gone a ling way towards cutting our wage bill, and therefore complying with FFP, so in that respect we have to be happy, although it would have been a full set had Ned and Bridge gone. Some of the young lads have gone out to get vital experience, which is good, biggest concern though is which 4 players will he be able to name as the City trained for CL squad with SWP gone, Boyata on loan and Ned seemingly surplus, Surely Micah is the only player who qualifies, in which case by the rules of the competition we forfeit 3 places in the squad and can only register 22 players.
Ned qualifies, and he doesn't take up spaces. Take Ned. I'm not gonna shut up, I know I'm in the minority but I think Ned can do it. Come on Ned!

And no, I'm not Ned.

Or his Mum.

BlueMooner87 said:
El Kun said:

Proper blue Ned.
he is a dick, fooling around slagging his manager off live on tv, hope enjoys the EDS!

Do you think that Mancini is determined to hold a grudge or is he being professional behind the scenes?

very very happy, we did what we needed to do and i trust bobby and the guys with there signings, eerm the only signing i wouldve made is royston drenthe i think he couldve been a good sqaud player and he also gives a nice change of pace plus he was a free but we never needed him. to the guys talking about the centre backs especially with kolo going in january, marcotti said mancini is very impressed with savic and hes further along than everyone thought he would be and we should expect to see him a lot this season. so i think bobby feels comfortable with centre backs. great window got some real qaulity players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.