Hard men of football

Who is the hard man leader?

• Total voters
Vinnie jones is in law and order at the moment in a weird accent , italian i think , a gangster obvs , his acting has not got any better

Continue
Grabbing gazza by the plums does not make a man hard......unless you're gazza.....allegedly.

Vinnie Jones did mention it was Mick Harford being the hardest/toughest player, the only player the Crazy Gang never pulled an intiation ceremony stunt on or ever pranked during his time at Wimbledon.

Harford and Coton were drinking buddies at Brum and got into an altercation with a group fo builders in a pub, it did not end well for the builders.

As for the choices above, it would be Souness, could play as well as lead and be a handfull. Daniel Passerella who was at Fiorentina said Souness should watch himeself at Sampdoria as Passerella was the man. After about 15 minutes into the first game Souness nailed Passerella, who might have had to go off on a strecher.

In the return game Passerella avoided Souness but was kicking a young Vialli all over the show.
Souness would not let this go unpunished so he got Passerella in tunnel with a punch at full time, alledgedly Passerella ran an locked himself in a small room or cupboard until Souness left the stadium.

I find it funny that Keane goes down in history as one of the so called "Premier League hard men" he was far from it! Yes he loved a tackle but so did so many other players and just off the top of my head in City sides years gone by we had the likes of Thatcher, Mills, Barton ect who all carried on in that mannerism of acting hard but in reality soft as fuck.

Jones put in some pretty run challenges in that game.
Looked like keane or ince didn’t want to know. How on earth he didn’t get sent off though. Ha ha.
I know jones gets a lot of stick but I quite like him. Played the pantomime villain very well. Was limited and knew this but made a very decent career in football for himself.

A lad I played football with years ago asaid the hardest player he ever played against was a chap called billy whitehurst. Meant to have been a proper launatic.

Jones put in some pretty run challenges in that game.
Looked like keane or ince didn’t want to know. How on earth he didn’t get sent off though. Ha ha.
I know jones gets a lot of stick but I quite like him. Played the pantomime villain very well. Was limited and knew this but made a very decent career in football for himself.

A lad I played football with years ago asaid the hardest player he ever played against was a chap called billy whitehurst. Meant to have been a proper launatic.
He was mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.