Hardcore Posters...

Daniel Sturridge said:
Bluemoon has officially fucked up my life, I'm on here first thing in the morning and last thing before I go bed, i've hardly had any sleep since the window opened and tbh it's been a fucking laugh, some great posts, wind ups and topics. Keep it coming!!
bang on that,my mrs is a bit pissed off coz i dont climb into bed untill about 3 then i cant get up in the morning,serious though ive had two days of work because of all this shit

im writing a university essay and i cant see any logic to have the site closed so its jsut in the background, jsut incase kaka gets here at 3 am

im writing a university essay and i cant see any logic to have the site closed so its jsut in the background, jsut incase kaka gets here at 3 am

Pollerz said:
not my fault! said:
Pollerz said:
lol yeh. sad but why not. Leave the forum open check it every so often whilst playing poker.

:)

CTID

You live local? We play alot of games at mine... I like BluSq to be honest.
Hughes out! Kaka done deal.... Blah blah (just to keep it on topic)

Living smack bang in the centre of town mate. right next to picaddili train station

always up for a game of poker.

PM me your details then, I live Salford Quays. We normally do £5-£20 buy-ins winner takes all.

Daniel Sturridge said:
Bluemoon has officially fucked up my life, I'm on here first thing in the morning and last thing before I go bed, i've hardly had any sleep since the window opened and tbh it's been a fucking laugh, some great posts, wind ups and topics. Keep it coming!!
im the same lol

Pollerz said:
not my fault! said:
Pollerz said:
lol yeh. sad but why not. Leave the forum open check it every so often whilst playing poker.

:)

CTID

You live local? We play alot of games at mine... I like BluSq to be honest.
Hughes out! Kaka done deal.... Blah blah (just to keep it on topic)

Living smack bang in the centre of town mate. right next to picaddili train station

always up for a game of poker.

PM me your details then, I live Salford Quays. We normally do £5-£20 buy-ins winner takes all.

marco said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
bang on that,my mrs is a bit pissed off coz i dont climb into bed untill about 3 then i cant get up in the morning,serious though ive had two days of work because of all this shit

It takes you an hour and a half to clamber into bed with the size of them balls!!!

Ticket For Schalke said:
do use lot think arshavin is outta our radar?!?!

As I see it the Gooners are skint so how they paying for it? We were linked to Toure thoough so I'm guessing they may be using the fee from that? I wouldnt want him, not done enough for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.