Hardcore Posters...

not my fault!

Team supported
God’s own
Thats us boys, the ones still up at stupid O'Clock. Just the ten of us eh!

That mean we're the true fans? City to the core eh ;0)

--------------------------------------
I put all the images in here guys:

Hardcore.gif
Hardcore2.gif

HardcoreOpen.gif

HardcoreCafe.png

lol yeh. sad but why not. Leave the forum open check it every so often whilst playing poker.

:)

CTID

Yeh true, the other half is kicking my ass though. Lay next to me moaning I should go to sleep or sex her up or some other bollocks? Keep Shushhhhh-ing her!
She is a saint though in honesty, I'm a pain this month checking the site all day every day and it's driving her mad. Just wish someone from the club would say something, anything! Just sense something huge is going to happen, good or bad I dont know but something is going on.

Bluemoon has officially fucked up my life, I'm on here first thing in the morning and last thing before I go bed, i've hardly had any sleep since the window opened and tbh it's been a fucking laugh, some great posts, wind ups and topics. Keep it coming!!

Pollerz said:
lol yeh. sad but why not. Leave the forum open check it every so often whilst playing poker.

CTID

You live local? We play alot of games at mine... I like BluSq to be honest.
Hughes out! Kaka done deal.... Blah blah (just to keep it on topic)

Ticket For Schalke said:
yer i gotta be up for work at 5.30 aswell,
what do you lads do???

Got made reduundant in November and still looking for work! Hard though as spending all friggin day on here.. Honestly ALL FRIGGIN DAY. Plus I rappidly running out of funds so need to find something soon, but god this is addictive and cant stop logging on every five mins.

not my fault! said:
Pollerz said:

CTID

You live local? We play alot of games at mine... I like BluSq to be honest.
Hughes out! Kaka done deal.... Blah blah (just to keep it on topic)

Living smack bang in the centre of town mate. right next to picaddili train station

always up for a game of poker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.