Hargreaves Interview on CityTV Update: Pt 2 on OS

Re: Hargreaves Interview on CityTV

He comes across as an arrogant and conceited prick.

Weird, I got a totally different vibe; he didn't seem full of it to me, he seemed quiet and had a haunted look on his face. Not surprising, I guess. Good luck to him this season, hope we handle him better than the rags.

I thought he looked really nervous, a complete contrast to the Nasri interview. Funny that the link to the interview on the official site is broken.

weirdest accent ever.

yeah he doesn't seem very fun, wouldn't say he looked nervous.....just boring lol

He's hardly likely to be full of the joys of spring, is he?

The guy's had a shocking last few years, knows one more breakdown and he is likely to be hanging up his boots, so as such he is taking it day by day.

If he can get a couple of games under his belt and get up to match sharpness then he will prove to be a very astute piece of business imo.

Inzi said:
weirdest accent ever.

yeah he doesn't seem very fun, wouldn't say he looked nervous.....just boring lol

Canadian English with a German twang....makes him sound a bit abrupt

also he was asked why he joined city and his answer was because he lived in the area for 4 years.................great.....lol

He looked like a guy who doesn't like being interviewed. He's probably sick of talking about his injuries.

Let's face it-- he was looking for a club and never really hoped to play for City in particular. Probably just wants to play football no matter where he plays it.

to be honest i don't think the interviewer did a great job. dumb-ish questions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.