Harrogate Town V Notts County BT Sport

mat

I will be supporting the Juve of the East Midlands this afternoon.

Despite them giving me one of my lowest footballing moments as a kid living in Nottingham (Gary Lund is still a ****) I've always had a soft spot for The Magpies. Like other clubs they've been used by dodgy owners to launder money etc and relegation to the National League was a huge blow to the city as well at the club.

Come on you Pies!

jazzy

Team supported
Manchester City

Despite them giving me one of my lowest footballing moments as a kid living in Nottingham (Gary Lund is still a ****) I've always had a soft spot for The Magpies. Like other clubs they've been used by dodgy owners to launder money etc and relegation to the National League was a huge blow to the city as well at the club.

Come on you Pies!
Ah but Harrogate has Betty's tea rooms and is run on the kindness of strangers according to John Stead

Reactions: mat

manimanc

Come on you Pies!
Anything to do with pies and I'm in, though obviously it's magpies.
Whenever Notts County gets mentioned i immediately think of John Chiedozie

mat

2 down.

Notts look not arsed.

That kid in defence from Cardiff playing like he's thinking more about going home than actually playing

Don't have an account?

Register now!