Harry Brown

mancity89

Anyone seen this film yet?

Went watching it last night and thought it was really good. Some very gruesome bits aswell like the beginning

Not seen it, but I can't wait to see it! I think Michael Caine is ace.

i have mate! Gota say i loved it. Its not the most original of films and the moral of the story seems to be 'shooting scallys is the answer' but i really enjoyed it. Some people said it was slow but i didn't at all. I thought it was quite good how it was slow at the beginning as it showed how he changed his life when he went all vigilante on us!

Top film though, defo recommend it.

brady0 said:
i have mate! Gota say i loved it. Its not the most original of films and the moral of the story seems to be 'shooting scallys is the answer' but i really enjoyed it. Some people said it was slow but i didn't at all. I thought it was quite good how it was slow at the beginning as it showed how he changed his life when he went all vigilante on us!

Isn't that the answer?

Some gruesome bits though isnt there, especially the beginning and the drug den

mancity89 said:
brady0 said:

Isn't that the answer?

Some gruesome bits though isnt there, especially the beginning and the drug den

well it would be probably be my answer haha! but if im being honest it probably wouldn't work. worth a try though! Yeah that beginning bit was shocking. i proper hated the scallys on it so obviously the acting was good. the drug den bit was well acted, the main bloke was ian curtis in 24 hour party people a think. all in all a film i won't be forgetting any time soon!

Saw it last night. Michael Caine is brilliant in this film. Fired every shot with him. When he stabbed the filthy parasite smackhead I got an elbow in the ribs for saying Go on, kick the **** in the canal a bit too loud.

It's not real
It's not real
It's not real
It's not real
It's not real
It's not real
It's not real
It's not real
It's not real
It's not real
It's not real
It's not real
It's not real
It's not real
It's not real
It's not real
It's not real
It's not real
It's not real
It's not real

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.