Harry Dunn

Trump says boris was aware he was going to get the parents to meet the women,boris is so far up his arse and trying to model himself on him he was willing to try and ambush the family,so scared of not getting new trade deals,both are vile people

They are all psychopaths. To these people the general population are idiots and expendable in their pursuit of power, money and glory. I think the war criminal Blair even alluded to such in one of his interviews.

This is a unique case tbh. We have someone who has killed a young lad and looks like not facing any form punishment. Nothing, diddly fuckin squat, no court case, she basically wants to say sorry to the parents and that's it. And it seems that reading post on here it's the parents who are now getting the grief.

Let me ask you this Blue Mist, If she has no immunity and is told it's basically up to you if you want to go back over to the UK to face the music, what would you think of her if she said "Fuck that"

I am being pragmatic, you can wring your hands all you want to but if America says she isn't coming back..... she isn't. If we can apply for extradition then lets do it, I have a feeling the yanks will refuse but that is life. You can weep and wail all you want but you have to face up to life. I feel that the new generation who live their lives on facebook have lost all sense of reality. it doesn't matter what I want, it is what is real life.

The facts are that a man was killed by somebody, allegedly through dangerous driving, and a political leader is obstructing a trial going ahead. That cannot be right, for any reason.

it might not be but how do you change it ? The world is fucked, Russia is backing Syria and the Kurds (their enemies) have now sided with them against Turkey. the Kurds fought ISIS on behalf of the west as well as their own reasons and yet we are abandoning them, do you think that one little case of death by dangerous really causes these people to lose one wink of sleep. Trump backs America and only America, that is life.

They are all psychopaths. To these people the general population are idiots and expendable in their pursuit of power, money and glory. I think the war criminal Blair even alluded to such in one of his interviews.
People have lost their heads having trump and trump lite in power at the same time,at least trump was voted in i suppose and our mp's have the backbone to not let boris do what he wants unlike the republicans

Edited for you.

I fully accept your edit and that is why I think he is very clever. Before the attack dogs come for me, I don't mean educationally but he knows how to manipulate, how else did he get there, but that is a side issue. If America have pulled a spies wife out or a computer experts wife no amount of publicity will get her over here.

Trump says boris was aware he was going to get the parents to meet the women,boris is so far up his arse and trying to model himself on him he was willing to try and ambush the family,so scared of not getting new trade deals,both are vile people
At the moment it's "Trump said" so I'm waiting for confirmation but if true it really is a shit's trick.

People have lost their heads having trump and trump lite in power at the same time,at least trump was voted in i suppose and our mp's have the backbone to not let boris do what he wants unlike the republicans

They are all cut from the same cloth whoever is in power and whatever party they represent. Some are more psychopathic than others and some will let a few more crumbs drop down from the top table to the peasants but they are in it for themselves

it might not be but how do you change it ? The world is fucked, Russia is backing Syria and the Kurds (their enemies) have now sided with them against Turkey. the Kurds fought ISIS on behalf of the west as well as their own reasons and yet we are abandoning them, do you think that one little case of death by dangerous really causes these people to lose one wink of sleep. Trump backs America and only America, that is life.

The Russians are backing Assad’s Syrians in taking over control of areas that have been run by the Kurds. The Russians aren’t backing the Kurds. The Kurds are trying to survive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.