Harry Gregg RIP

I asked because the sound mikes can be manipulated up and down. I thought it should have mentioned in one way or other.

Where do you sit?
Colin Bell 1, near the press box. Right at the very back so not the best place, audibly. I got in as the team's walked out so maybe they did do something. Don't recall minute's silence but I'd had about 7 pints of Moretti by then so would be hard pressed to remember anything! Nothing in the programme (assume it had already gone to press), but I'm sure Summerbee will add his thoughts in the next one.

Colin Bell 1, near the press box. Right at the very back so not the best place, audibly. I got in as the team's walked out so maybe they did do something. Don't recall minute's silence but I'd had about 7 pints of Moretti by then so would be hard pressed to remember anything! Nothing in the programme (assume it had already gone to press), but I'm sure Summerbee will add his thoughts in the next one.
No l didnt hear anything from EL3 either.
Sadly the 44th minute tribute to the Blue who recently died didnt seem to get off the ground either. There was quite a lot of beer drunk to him in the Grove though.

No l didnt hear anything from EL3 either.
Sadly the 44th minute tribute to the Blue who recently died didnt seem to get off the ground either. There was quite a lot of beer drunk to him in the Grove though.
It was a muted affair all round last night.

I'm sure the Gregg family are thankful for your insight.
I dont think tbe Gregg family read BM,so that point is pretty irrelevant really.
What is enlightening about@ancoats original post is the amount of utd fans that didnt know about the disgraceful treatment of the munich survivours-ive known about if for years due to postings on this site,but may utd fans admit they had no clue and thankimg the redcafe poster who brought it to their attention.
The passing of Harry Gregg,munich survivor, will always switch attention to the air disaster,and those who knew the ex utd keeper would always remember his forthright views on the clubs disgraceful treatmemt of survivors...to replicate such views on the utd and City fans forums...thats not point scoring..,its fact,and part of the utd history,conveniently ignored by the media

Last edited:
I dont tgink tbe Gregg family read BM,so that point is pretty irrelevant really.
What is enlightening about@ancoats original post is the amount of utd fans that didnt know about the disgraceful treatment of the munich survivours-ive known about if for years due to postings on this sote,but may utd fans admit they had no clue and thankimg the redcafe poster who brought it to their attention.
The passing of Harry Gregg,munich survivor, will always switch attention to the air disaster,and those who knew the ex utd keeper would always remember his forthright views on the clubs disgraceful treatmemt of survivors...to replicate such views on the utd and City fans forums...thats not point scoring..,its fact,and part of the utd history,conveniently ignored by the media

this always gets me when talking about united and munich ? its drummed into their fans that united and the disaster was all about the 8 people who died ?? it was a cruel air crash in taking lives away from loves ones and families and they get remembered rightly so

but the badly injured and the survivors from players to staff that could no long be a working part of united was left in the gutter to defend for themselves and the truth hurts them

the disaster and the sadness of the lost ones will always be the major part of the remembrance day for united, because it brings a big media attendance on the day and looks the part, but to others that know the really truth and story it brings united to its knees ?? the shame hurts them so much they use it and twist it when others talk about munich as being disrespectful and hurtful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.