Harry Kane MBE

B B

blueinsa

I shit you not and coach of the year gets a CBE for losing 3 fucking games at a finals and being a failure.

pmsl.

With him having a Spurs connection, he'll bottle it, and by the time he should've received it, he'll get a cycling proficiency badge, or a 25M breaststroke patch, to be stitched onto his bathers

This New Years Honours lark is a farce these days, it’s been devalued a lot from what it was supposed to be.

I think the honours system became widely accepted as a load of cobblers in the past 20 years or so where a lot have been exposed as pretty shitty people. No doubt it goes back to the beginning of the system, i doubt this age has a monopoly on arseholes. The last few years though it seemingly has happened a lot. If not that then stuff like this when they have not actually done anything of note above and beyond anyone else. They just feel like a "flavour of the month" type recipient.

Ha, ****s, stuck with an aristocracy defining merit in society.

Kiss my royal Irish arse and kneel for Sir Harry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.