Harry Kane

Would like to see him have a big WC for England before I'm bought in on him. I know he scores plenty of goals and I do rate him, but if you're scoring for a team that challenges but never wins any titles, than you either need to produce even more or leave for a team with more ambition.

Could see the rags breaking the bank for him in the next 2-3 years or as I have mentioned could see him succeeding Lewandowski at Bayern, unless they go for the German Werner.

Would like to see him have a big WC for England before I'm bought in on him. I know he scores plenty of goals and I do rate him, but if you're scoring for a team that challenges but never wins any titles, than you either need to produce even more or leave for a team with more ambition.

Could see the rags breaking the bank for him in the next 2-3 years or as I have mentioned could see him succeeding Lewandowski at Bayern, unless they go for the German Werner.

Domestically that would be a disaster if they signed him... him and lukaku would be scoring 60+ between them, thankfully though I don't think Maureen could accommodate in his dated system!

Why does he need to score big for England to be considered good enough for us. Genuine question. I just don't see the relevance.

Why does he need to score big for England to be considered good enough for us. Genuine question. I just don't see the relevance.

Wasn't saying for him to be good enough for us. Saying to consider him to be in the upper-echelon of world strikers. FWIW I think he's good enough for us just don't think he's what Pep is looking for in a striker.

Domestically that would be a disaster if they signed him... him and lukaku would be scoring 60+ between them, thankfully though I don't think Maureen could accommodate in his dated system!

Yeah, bringing in Lukaku might make that less of a possibility as I don't recall Jose ever playing two up top. Just can't see him going to another English side than the rags. Don't think they'd sell to Chelsea, definitely wouldn't to Arsenal, Liverpool don't have the money, and I don't think Pep sees him as the striker he wants in our system.

I'd break the iron bank for him, he'd provide balance to the continental flair we possess and him and Jesus would be a sight to behold..... Aguero remains the best goal scorer since shearer but we undoubtedly should be planning for life without him!

Agree Aguero replacement but is he a Pep player? Plus how much do you think Levy would except for him? Offer 100m he will turn it down straight also the player would want to come.

Someone here said Dzeko is better than Kane? lol please, people are in denial. Also people saying that he has to perform for country to be World Class. When was the last time Aguero had a good game for Argentina, or Higuaín for that matter?

Kane is getting better and I think as City fans people are in denial of this. For some people here he could score the winner against Real Madrid in the Champions League final or Against Germany or Brazil in the World Cup final and some idiot would say they don't rate him. LOL.

Someone here said Dzeko is better than Kane? lol please, people are in denial. Also people saying that he has to perform for country to be World Class. When was the last time Aguero had a good game for Argentina, or Higuaín for that matter?

Kane is getting better and I think as City fans people are in denial of this. For some people here he could score the winner against Real Madrid in the Champions League final or Against Germany or Brazil in the World Cup final and some idiot would say they don't rate him. LOL.

LOL all you like, it's all about opinion. FWIW i think he's a very good player, but understand why some don't warm to him.

He keeps doing it. At some point i am going to accept he is the real deal. I can't explain it as i do not dislike the lad even, i just sense that one season wonder stuff around him even though he has shown that to be bollocks.

There is just something i can't fully explain that would stop me going for him balls out if i were a clubs money man and/or manager.

I think one thing that hurts him is that he is English. A lot of top clubs outside of England and even in England don't trust English players. Some of it is for good reason, but Kane is the real deal. I think he needs to go to a better club or Spurs need to significantly improve their club for him to really show himself at that next level.

The other thing is that he is Super English, he's not some striker with an exotic name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.