Harry Kane

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by mscenterh750, 13 Feb 2018.

1. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Chiellini made a mug of him tonight.

2. burnley blue mcfc

burnley blue mcfc

He sold us walker mate!! money talks & he’s proved over the yrs spurs are a selling club

3. cadds92

cadds92

I think they thought because they had Trippier who had a good end to last season and was in the team over Walker they would be OK and the fans would be accepting.

Only this season have they realised how important Walker for them, in particularly in regards to them offensively and for recovery runs.

Kane is a different ball game.

Selling us arguably their best player since Jimmy Greaves and mayve the best CF in Europe just won’t go down well with the fans, the manager and players.

4. cadds92

cadds92

He makes a mug out of pretty much every CF in the world.

Best out and and out defender in the world.

5. TCIB

TCIB

The source is almost a Real Madrid media platform. It competes with Marca to lick Real's arse the most, making me dubious about most reports coming from that company. Publications like this i feel are their to benefit a specific club so any articles should be viewed with suspicion, well, more than usual.

6. Gunnerblue9320

Gunnerblue9320

I would have him at city. Young, exceptional player and scoring for fun. He would fit in at city and would become a fans favourite........stumberling block is Daniel levy.

This guy could peak an orange in his pocket and if he does leave spurs then it will be FOR A NEW WORLD RECORD!!!

7. decmancity

decmancity

The only stumbling block that Levy causes is to his own manager and club. He drags out transfers all window to make it look like he is some top negotiator and the shrewdest man in the business but every single time he has sold their best players and in most cases replaced them with nowhere near the same quality. Relied heavily on Poch having to coach what he is given into a better team. Kane will leave, only a matter of when rather than if.

8. malg

malg

No way would he come to us.

9. simon23

simon23

wouldn't want him.....rather go for the next up and coming striker....

10. jay laruja

jay laruja

200m is bonkers. We could probably get Weigl, Bailey, and Sessegnonfor that money.