Harry Kane

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by mscenterh750, 13 Feb 2018.

1. blue ranger

blue ranger

Harry Kane would get 50 goals a season in our team.

2. Mancityus

Mancityus

That is just in CL , if you add the 100 in PL and another 50 in the cups, think it will certainly top 200.

Dax777 and blue ranger like this.
  3. the_tevez_wiggle

the_tevez_wiggle

Not gonna lie, I hate mouth breathers but this lad would get 40/50 goals a season for us. The crosses we have put against Chelsea, palace & Leicester he would of done better than kun and Jesus. We could do with someone like him to go with Jesus. Sanè, sterling, mahrez, b Silva, d Silva & KDB can cross so well we don't take full advantage of it. Not saying pump the ball into the box but he also has good movement and link up.

4. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Not after he's got a three matcher for trying to crack someone's shin, and certainly not after he gets crocked for having the temerity to enter a football field wearing sky blue with a City crest!

Mid Wales blue likes this.
  5. pluto

pluto

Thought he was rubbish in world cup apart from the goals he scored. No link up play etc looked knackered
    Can't believe he gets an OBE for getting to the semis not even won anything with spurs

6. waspish

waspish

He wouldn't our strikers have to get through at least 8 defending opposition players aguero in spurs set up would get 50 goals

7. the_tevez_wiggle

the_tevez_wiggle

It's a matter of opinion I suppose, neither can prove they are correct unless they transfer.

8. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

He is nailed on for the rags for me if his manager joins em. They will spunk whatever it takes to get him.

9. Pigeonho

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
    I’m surprised you’re the only one to mention it. It’s guaranteed he’s going there if Poch goes. Ali too.

10. waspish

waspish

So how are going spend 200m on those 2 plus wages of 20m a year?! They cant afford them