Harry Kane

I'm going to say it 150 mil is a bargain for kane honestly. He is one of the greatest strikers in the history of the league and also has an eye for a pass. He is the best in his position in the league and possibly the world. Yes haaland and mbappe could hit higher levels in the future but right now I would take kane over anyone great work if we can get him in.

How about I offer you 200k for your house but you want 300k? Now do you want to lose 200k or 100k or could there possibly be a third option?
250 k and we call it a deal but that’s just me depending on current market value , CMA and my personal financial situation . You see theres a massive room for counter offers but if you want to waste my time haggling like **** levy then i’ll politely give him two fingers.

Back to kane - you never go more then 20% of asking price . So 120m of 150m is the closest offer your club ever get to smell .

Again , explain your dig at city fans .

I'm going to say it 150 mil is a bargain for kane honestly. He is one of the greatest strikers in the history of the league and also has an eye for a pass. He is the best in his position in the league and possibly the world. Yes haaland and mbappe could hit higher levels in the future but right now I would take kane over anyone great work if we can get him in.
Well said, the fact that 40% of City fans don't want to sign him boggles my mind.

i hope we beat spurs on sunday and play the best football we have played in years and play them off the park and send a message to kane ?

its up to you if you want to be a part of this or stay at spurs ? city can honestly play without kane or get somebody else. so the ball is in his court and is he man enough or want it enough to play on the next levels at city where you need to be on your game every game or stay at spurs in his cosy bubble.

the talk is cheap in saying he can get to the next levels or messi or ronaldo well at spurs you can't
when one of the biggest club in the world want you. can you really be a player and bring it to the table when its squeaky bum time
Don't really get this one?

It's fairly common knowledge that Kane is desperate to leave spuds and come to city, it Levy and their board preventing/hindering the deal, not Kane. We don't need to send him a message

No chance kane plays on Sunday.
Absolutely zero.
Imagine if he scored an own goal then signed for City 2 days later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.