Harry Kane

I'm starting to get the feeling that the senior management were never keen on signing him and that this was being driven almost entirely by Pep. They probably did the minimum to keep Pep content, but knew that there was no way we would close the valuation gap with Levy. Pep is only thinking about this season and next, whilst Khaldoon, Berrada, Ferran and Txiki need to think longer term. Kane is 28, so we should have got two decent seasons out of him but there are no guarantees after that. Pep won't care because he will likely be off, but we could be left with a guy on enormous wages in rapid decline and impossible to get off our books. Ronaldo is a much better fit. He offers everything that we need for a fraction of the cost and he'd be gone after two seasons.
I was trying to convince myself that he was a good shot, the problem is that he is an injury prone and from experience every time we bought a player in that situation ig didn't turn well. Even Aguero who wasn't an injury prone was always injured,

I was trying to convince myself that he was a good shot, the problem is that he is an injury prone and from experience every time we bought a player in that situation ig didn't turn well. Even Aguero who wasn't an injury prone was always injured,
Not much made sense there, the last sentence really took the biscuit though there pal

We better not. Would absolutely reek of desperation and gross incompetence. They've embarrassed themselves enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.