Harry Kane

I'm quite relieved that City have not been ripped off by Levy. Kane is just a very sill boy. I mean... Signing a six year contract at Tottenham. I know it would have been lucrative financially but not as lucrative as a move to a club with ambition to win things. Oh times have changed when it was us losing Paul Stewart to Tottenham!

Would be hilarious if he is absolute shit this year and no longer worth 50 million
Would be funnier if he signs a new contract at 400k-500k a week with a 200m release clause as that’s what levy values him at, then turns out to dog shit poor this season and they know they will be paying 125m in wages knowing they could have banked 120-130m

Can't see Tottenham offering a new contract at higher wages with a buyout clause because when this one expires at age 31 for Harry he will not be worth the higher wages. The buy out would also be too high so he will never escape. Hopefully you see what I mean. In essence Harry, you're doomed to remain trophy-less.

Can't see Tottenham offering a new contract at higher wages with a buyout clause because when this one expires at age 31 for Harry he will not be worth the higher wages. The buy out would also be too high so he will never escape. Hopefully you see what I mean. In essence Harry, you're doomed to remain trophy-less.
Not true..Top in August trophy goes to the “Harry Kane team”.

He made the correct decision staying at Spurs.

H collecting his long awaited award:
6E5ED437-A5A1-409E-9E9F-C8DCCA69B182.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.