Harry Kane

Poor Harry
Spurs will start well then drop away like every single season
At least the first half if season he'll have some hope before realising he still wants out

Poor Harry
Spurs will start well then drop away like every single season
At least the first half if season he'll have some hope before realising he still wants out
i'm not so sure. Nuno has seemingly got Spurs very motivated. I think Spurs (and maybe Leicester) may well challenge ManU for the 4th spot - Us, Chelsea and Liverpool will likely nail down the top 3 spots.

It doesn't matter how well Nuno gets Spurs playing, they won't win anything this season. Every one of their players could have the game of their lives for every game in the season and they still aren't as good as us, Chelsea or Liverpool.

Kane is a multi, multi-millionaire, England captain, club captain. And yet he doesn't have any medals.

And that's the way it will stay! :D :D

I bet Walker has to order 10 tins of Brasso every week to clean his medals!

It doesn't matter how well Nuno gets Spurs playing, they won't win anything this season. Every one of their players could have the game of their lives for every game in the season and they still aren't as good as us, Chelsea or Liverpool.

Kane is a multi, multi-millionaire, England captain, club captain. And yet he doesn't have any medals.

And that's the way it will stay! :D :D

I bet Walker has to order 10 tins of Brasso every week to clean his medals!
He’s not their club captain but you’re right in what you’re saying.

i'm not so sure. Nuno has seemingly got Spurs very motivated. I think Spurs (and maybe Leicester) may well challenge ManU for the 4th spot - Us, Chelsea and Liverpool will likely nail down the top 3 spots.
Can't see it

Don't forget this time last season they won 5 or 6-1 at the Swamp

One bad result and they'll crumble as they're so fragile and basically got no bollocks lol

They haven't got the squad depth, really.
They got lucky with us in that they they had 3-4 weeks to prepare due to having very few European or South American internationals. They’ve sat back and defended all match v wolves & Watford those Cunts aren’t finishing anyway near chumps league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.