Harry Kane

Surely levy’s boss can’t be happy with the absolutely monumental fuck up everyone could see coming?

on what planet would anyone sensible turn down £125mil (there abouts) for any 28year old? What a lunatic
A 28 year old with an extensive injury who very clearly wanted to leave.

Shrewd businessman that Levy.

kane today spurs vs chelsea did nothing
did we dodge the bullet or is he downing tools at spurs
Neither. But he's probably absolutely devastated knowing full well his career is fucked.

The bloke is a human being and he's probably genuinely depressed - it's going to affect his performances.

His heads gone for spurs. Different player for England

hes probably broken, people keep mentioning money he’s on he should be happy but he’s still human football players are still human beings they still have emotions he’s probably gutted he didn’t get the move, he he wants to win things now he knows the boats sailed his forms crashed At club level.
Totally agree.

The money argument is a nonsense - often it's not about money. Look at the Bernardo thing, he didn't want to leave because Atletico Madrid were offering more cash and glory than City. He wanted to leave (hopefully past tense!) because he didn't like Manchester/the UK and wanted to be near family.

People forget these guys are human beings with emotions and real lives just like the rest of us.

Neither. But he's probably absolutely devastated knowing full well his career is fucked.

The bloke is a human being and he's probably genuinely depressed - it's going to affect his performances.

then somebody should question levy and spurs for it ? england also will be affected
i still don't understand why levy stopped the deal they was getting the British record price for a 28 year
for me city was mad in offering that amount of £130 million ? it sounded desperate on our side
but when levy turned it down i even think the city people thought maybe we was crazy

a good striker scores goals in this city squad and 20 goals a season would be a walk in the park for somebody around £30 to £50 million like a danny ings..

i was not buying into what kane said in that interview with neville that 40 to 50 goals a season is within reach at manchester city.. because we don't get that sort of help from the officials in pens or freekicks and with VAR they have to be stone walled pens and we just don't get into the box enough

so lets play the figures ? kane at city would score 25 to 30 goals much like he's been doing all his life
is that worth the £100million more than a danny ings type player getting 20 goals a season

then somebody should question levy and spurs for it ? england also will be affected
i still don't understand why levy stopped the deal they was getting the British record price for a 28 year
for me city was mad in offering that amount of £130 million ? it sounded desperate on our side
but when levy turned it down i even think the city people thought maybe we was crazy

a good striker scores goals in this city squad and 20 goals a season would be a walk in the park for somebody around £30 to £50 million like a danny ings..

i was not buying into what kane said in that interview with neville that 40 to 50 goals a season is within reach at manchester city.. because we don't get that sort of help from the officials in pens or freekicks and with VAR they have to be stone walled pens and we just don't get into the box enough

so lets play the figures ? kane at city would score 25 to 30 goals much like he's been doing all his life
is that worth the £100million more than a danny ings type player getting 20 goals a season

You think Harry Kane would only get 25 goals at City?

I’ve got some good news for you - Stuart Pearce isn’t manager anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.