Harry Kane

I heard in a podcast today that apparently this deal went over Levy, it was the spuds owner who turned this deal down. Wanted 200m and refused to budge.

Fck knows why as he is a business man but perhaps had a bit too much sun on his yacht and lost his head a bit.

I'd maybe take him on a six month loan in January. Maybe.
I like it. A loan makes a lot of sense for us to see if Harry still has it or is now washed. Way too dangerous to go back in with another huge offer and just hope it works out. Decent loan fee with option to buy at the end of the year may be a solution for all parties.

That knob Levy would never do it though. Lol

if it was the case were back in for him come Jan anything north of 80m and city are paying over the odds,i think other clubs now realise that we dictate the market value on players coming to city and not them,cant help feel a little sorry for him though as the move is what he wanted only to be held to ransom by a **** of an owner
The 100 million Aston villa bent us over for Jack grealish says otherwise. Will always been a baffling transfer to me and ultimately one I wish we never made.

The 100 million Aston villa bent us over for Jack grealish says otherwise. Will always been a baffling transfer to me and ultimately one I wish we never made.

We look stronger and are more cohesive with Jack in the side,he has improved our starting 11 and he will get better when properly settled.He hasnt even reached his peak yet......

His marketing value is also of huge significance,along with the fact a rival hasn't benefited from his signature.

All round a great signing.

villa didnt bend us over for the fee? that number was the only way we could get him as it was the release clause? the club were also no doubt expecting bernardo to be gone imo so done the grealish deal asap to cover ourselves with a top class player.

His marketing value is also of huge significance,along with the fact a rival hasn't benefited from his signature.

All round a great signing.
What is this marketing value I always hear about? He got 4M followers on Instagram that‘s not even 1/3 of KDBs followers. Who beside city fans was hyped about Grealish moving to us? I am not a fan of Kane but if u pay 100 for Grealish it‘s sure that The Spurs are obviously gonna expect at least 150.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.