Harry Kane

Wonder how that poll would be looking just now if it was still up.

I still think if we’d signed him he would now be in double figures goals and be the player we expected

his confidence and morale are in the gutter.. well done levy.. nothing wrong with his physical shape or fitness.. it’s all a mental issue
One of the major reasons we needed him was because he just scores goals. We have enough players who don't score, kane was supposed to remedy that, not crumble when they're is pressure.

Levy idiotic decision will cost not only his club but the nation as well. Now watch unmotivated and less focused Kane will devalue his transfer price to the point his not worth to keep around anymore with his high wage, also England will be affected greatly with kane being on poor form and no sign to improve anytime soon.

I still think if we’d signed him he would now be in double figures goals and be the player we expected

his confidence and morale are in the gutter.. well done levy.. nothing wrong with his physical shape or fitness.. it’s all a mental issue

Ronaldo may be in double figures goals soon, but rags may continue to struggle. Kane can't press like Foden or Jesus, big games would be more open with him in there, for we won't be able to control them by defending from the front.

When people think about Kane they automatically think only about the goals he would score but forget to factor in the negative effects from his presence.

I'm not saying we would be worse off with Kane, but I'm not sure he would improve us as much as many think.

Looks like the huge downturn in physical condition and form that was expected in a couple of seasons has arrived early.

He looks both physically shot and bereft of ideas. An artillery shell dodged.
He looked a yard short all game, and mentally all over the place. Whether he can regain his form/fitness is another matter. I'm not sure he's the one for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.