Harry Kane

I still think if we’d signed him he would now be in double figures goals and be the player we expected

his confidence and morale are in the gutter.. well done levy.. nothing wrong with his physical shape or fitness.. it’s all a mental issue

Based on What? he has been this poor at the Euros, while the move was expected to happen. He may be suffering mentally, he may have put it behind him, but his physical shape is clearly an issue just now either way.

Loving the spurs forums. Their fans have gone from demanding City pay the £175m to weishing they'd taken whatever we reasonably offered. Levys name is mud, Kane has gone from hero to zero, their fans are realising the SHITE that they were saying when Kane requested coming to City.

OMG it's been so worth it, I fkin hate that self deluded club, fkin london cockney wankers. Why are they even a thing ffs, West Ham have more going about them that Spurs.

"People here were feeling so smart with comments about how we should not go a penny under 160million and just because they are city, we should make them pay 200 million!!! Childish nonsense."

"Levy, saving face did the Levy thing, took the easy way out. Ignore City's calls, ignore everything Kane said and did and just hope it all worked out.
Now we're suffering for it."

"We now have a lame player and no money.
Levy fucked us. All in the name of pride and egotism."

levy got greedy, he can try to sell him to newcastle now

Based on What? he has been this poor at the Euros, while the move was expected to happen. He may be suffering mentally, he may have put it behind him, but his physical shape is clearly an issue just now either way.
He peaked last season and now the decline is there for everyone to see. As another poster has said very Sanchez like. So glad we didn’t get him… and backed up by what I said before and during the euros

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.