Harry Kane

And that's the question looks like or has. Is he proper pissed at Levy? Maybe it's his way of getting out who knows.
he is doing a good job if its a pretence, trouble is no one will come in for him if he scores 5 or less goals this season lol

We might indeed fancy it.

Won't get him though, no way. They'll know that, in which case, what would be the point in trying.

It would need to be the same 120-130m offer we were supposedly prepared to go to in the summer. Which isn't worth it (wasn't last summer either) but now there are more comparable options.
I don’t think we’ll go anywhere near that figure again.

Damaged goods now, we should be nowhere near the guy.
We walked and this should be laid as a warning to other clubs.

There is that tbf. The club followed through on its stance with koulibaly, garcia, and now kane. I think the tone that sets is just as important long term.

Reactions: nmc
I suspect lots of us who initially wanted him (at the right price) now feel the same. His current struggles may turn out to be a dip but he’s acquired the smell of dead meat over the last few months.

Newcastle is not unrealistic, nor would it necessarily be a bad move for either club or player.
Kane never wanted to leave for money he wanted to win something. At his age he doesn't have that time to do it at Newcastle.

If the none of clubs capable of winning things now come in for him, do you not think he'd rather win nothing for a lot more money?
No, it's only my opinion but I think he has already demonstrated that he values the adoration of the Spuds fans too much to walk just for money. He knows he would go from club legend to poriah.

If the none of clubs capable of winning things now come in for him, do you not think he'd rather win nothing for a lot more money?
I'm pretty sure that the guy has more money than he'll ever reasonably need at this stage. His driving force must be trophies now. I'd rather we didn't go back in for him now, after the saga in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.