Harry Kane

No, it's only my opinion but I think he has already demonstrated that he values the adoration of the Spuds fans too much to walk just for money. He knows he would go from club legend to poriah.

I'm pretty sure that the guy has more money than he'll ever reasonably need at this stage. His driving force must be trophies now. I'd rather we didn't go back in for him now, after the saga in the summer.

Possibly could well be true, can't really argue it. I personally would want it to be true, in the broader sense of football today.

A hypothetical, but i don't think id be surprised if he were tempted away

I expect Kane will be banging goal again as usual, that performance against newcastle will be his turning point from recent poor form.

This thread is embarrassing. Kane is a top player and will score 25 goals this season. As he always does.

He is still good striker and we will be lucky if we get him in last transfer window. But i'm afraid the ship has been sailed.

It's weird people think last season is fluke, it's very obvious it's because mental problem for not getting a move. Once he overcame that he will score banging again as usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.